Kangaroo Valley Accommodation: Little Pig Creek romantic luxury cottage - Amenities
Heating & cooling
- A slow combustion wood heater with firewood provided
- Supplementary gas and electric heating in all areas of the house. Please be kind to the environment when and turn off heaters when you’re not using the space
- A central ceiling fan, pedestal fans and natural breeze way provide summer cooling
- French doors open onto a large sail covered deck overlooking the private garden.
- Large beautiful established garden. Great for kids to play in, bird watching or relaxing under a shady tree.
- There is a rustic BBQ over a fireplace, firewood provided
- Large picture windows take in the view from inside
- There are two supermarkets, one in the village (newspapers and DVDs) and one at Hampden Bridge service station
- There is also a bakery and pub/bottle shop plus several good cafes and restaurants. For restaurant bookings go to the Kangaroo Valley Tourism website.
What to Bring
- There is music and DVDs in the house but you might like to bring your own CDs, ipod/MP3 and DVDs
- Temperature: a little cooler than home in winter, so pack warm clothes and slippers.
Phone and Internet
- There is no phone in the house but most mobiles work OK apart from Vodaphone
- 3G reception for phones and broadband modems is best just outside the front door, or on the deck. Inside the house the best reception is in the sunroom. There is Wi-Fi available at some cafés and restaurants in the village.
- There is a public phone in the village