Kangaroo Valley Accommodation: Little Pig Creek romantic luxury cottage - Details
- There are two seating areas: A sunroom with large corner lounge and French doors opening onto a deck. Great for breakfast and afternoon tea or a reading nook, complete with book library and board games. The other seating area has a cosy cushion-filled day bed and very comfy sofa all nestled around the wood heater (Fire wood provided).
- The huge dining table with romantic candles seats up to six.
- For entertainment there is a TV, DVD player, movies and quality sound system with CDs and iPod/phone connectivity.
- Two bedrooms, both with queen beds and furnished with vintage oak furniture.
- Beds are made up with quality linen, doonas, blankets and hand made quilts which are changed to suit the season.
- Luxury mattress toppers provide a super comfy experience.
- Bath robes for your use. Vintage kimonos in summer and warm gowns in winter.
- Old style hot water bottles in furry covers.
- Heaters and fans in season.
- Portacot and single mattress available for children.
- Large, open plan and fully equipped - a gourmet’s delight!
- Vintage Italian commercial gas stove with large oven.
- Full size fridge/freezer.
- Real tea, coffee, olive oil and other pantry essentials
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower with pebble floor.
- Antique bath and bubble gel for long soaks.
- Towels, delicious body products, hair dryer and first aid kit.
- Basin, bidet, toilet.
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Heated towel rail
- Heater and exhaust fan